As we approach closer to Christmas and the festivities, The White House have gathered some of the best things to get involved in, in Norfolk. We have provided a mix up of what’s on to suit all our guests. From late night shopping to Christmas markets, there’s plenty to get involved in. Come and find out what there is to do in Norfolk in November in this month’s blog.
What’s on in Norfolk This Month
Are you looking for things to do in Norfolk this November? Then look no further! We have chosen some of the best events and days to get involved with. Find out what’s on in Norfolk this month with The White House…
- Fawkes in the Walks at The Walks
- Bonfire Night
- Use the Searchroom at Stories of Lynn
- A Haunting Evening at Gaywood Library
- Christmas Fair – Crafts, Food and Gifts at Sandringham
- Curious About King’s Lynn at King’s Lynn Town Centre
- An Audience with Tracey Warr at Gaywood Library
- Dersingham Art Trail at Dersingham Pottery & Gallery
- Late Night Shopping at King’s Lynn Town Centre
Contact The White House
If you’re looking for a guest house in Norfolk, then be sure to choose The White House. We have a range of accommodation available and our guest house is perfectly located in King’s Lynn. Once more, our chef John will provide a healthy and hearty start to the day. So if you’re planning on visiting Norfolk this month, be sure to make The White House your place to stay!
For more information on things to do in Norfolk or to book your stay at our guest house, please contact The White House today. Our team will be able to check our availability and will do their best to ensure a pleasant, welcoming stay. Simply call our guest house on 01485 541895 to speak to a friendly member of our team.