Christmas may still be in your thoughts, but The White House are already making plans for early 2018. As always, we have found lots of things to do and see in Norfolk in January, and would like to share our findings with you. So, sit back and relax with some mulled wine and a mince pie, and come and find out what’s on in Norfolk in January.
What to do in King’s Lynn
We have had a look into what there is to do in King’s Lynn over January, and with fresh starts and New Year’s resolutions ahead, we love the way 2018 is starting. Check out some of the events that are on this month…
- New Year’s Day – Happy New Year!
- King’s Lynn Festival Coffee Concert at King’s Lynn Town Hall
- King’s Lynn Festival Film: My Cousin Rachel at Guildhall of St George
- Opera International presents an Ellen Kent Product at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange Coffee House
- Aylsham Farmers Market
- Murder Mystery Break at Heacham Manor Hotel
- New to Norfolk – A photography display at King’s Lynn Tourist Information Centre
- Jim Davidson On the Road Again
- Katherine Ryan: Glitter Room
- Dance to the Music
What’s on in Norfolk This Month
Here at The White House, we’re always looking for things to do in Norfolk. From days out to sightseeing, we always do our utmost to find events that suit everyone’s taste. No matter when you plan on staying with us, we will always provide a warm and welcoming stay. From visits to Norfolk to go twitching, to staying for local attractions, our guest house is the perfect place to stay. For more information on our guest house or to book your stay, please contact The White House today.
Contact The White House
Call our guest house today on 01485 541895 to find out more information about The White House or to book your stay. We’re here to help make your stay in Norfolk as pleasant as possible, whilst making our guest house feel like a home away from home. We hope to hear from you soon. Again, The White House would like to wish you a Happy New Year!